Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Megalodon (Speech)

Image result for megalodon

My speech is about Megalodons, and as you can see it is my title for this blog! I am in the speech finals for my class (Room 11) this Friday. My time was 2 minutes and 43 seconds. We all had to choose a speech. The reason why I chose Megalodons was because my cousin told me about them last year and then when I looked it up on google they were huge. The best part in my speech is that they had about 276 teeth altogether. But lucky for us all that it is extinct now. 

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Samuel. First of all I will like to say that you did well on your speech when it was speech finals. Man, I got to say, 276 teeth altogether is a lot and mean, A LOT!!! I have one question. What colour are they?

    ReplyDelete